Saturday, November 22, 2008

*Tampa* Birthday Lawn Display - PIGS!!!!!!!!!! MUST SEE!

Fun Sign Surprise put this flock out on Thursday night to surprise SIMON for his 10th birthday! Simon's birthday party was on Friday night, so I told his parents I would pick up the PIGS on Saturday.
When I got there today to pick up the birthday display, I was almost finished picking up all 60 pigs, when the family came outside and realized that they had not taken a picture yet!
Luckily, I had my camera in the car (as I should always keep it in the car - lesson learned!).. and I took this picture of Simon and with his little brother ! They were such nice kids.. and they loved the pigs.
Apparently all the parents that brought their kids to the birthday party on Friday night loved them too.. and I have already gotten a phone call from one of them....
Happy Flocking!

No comments: