Thursday, March 5, 2009

FUNNY 40th Birthday Yard Signs in Lithia Florida - FUN SIGN SURPRISE ! 813-777-7185

Fun Sign Surprise was out this morning in FishHawk Ranch in Lithia Florida this morning --- all to help surprise Eric who was celebrating his 40th birthday today!
His wife Michelle warned me ahead of time that their yard was odd shaped and at the end of the cul-de-sac... which is why you see the different arrangements of our chickens in this yard!

What she DIDN'T warn me about was the sprinklers!! (You can see that in the picture too!!)

Happy 40th birthday Eric!! Nothing is better than waking up to a yard full of crazy chickens!!

FUN SIGN SURPRISE !

813-777-7185

http://www.southshore.funsign.net/

update: 8am - THIS JUST IN.. Fun Sign Surprise received this email concerning this above flock:
"We absolutely LOVED the chickens. I was laughing because I never saw what the sign actually said in your blog. We are going to get some good pics. Thanks for posting it on your blog. ;-) I can’t wait to see what people think the rest of the day. Great job! I hope you get some business out of our home! Thanks again, Michelle "
We LOVE a satisfied customer!!!!!!!

No comments: