Sunday, January 4, 2009

I GOT FLOCKED by FUN SIGN SURPRISE ! 813-777-7185

Fun Sign Surprise is having quite the 2009! We've had a flock everyday this year so far!!
Here is a picture of our customer last night....that woke up this morning to a yard full of flamingos! Donna was nice enough to send us these pictures and a little note:
"What a wonderful surprise from my daughter and she told me how you all went the extra mile to make sure this happened. Thank you. It was awesome and I was TOTALLY surprised. I am a very sound sleeper and I heard nothing. We get these flock of white birds in our yard all the time and when I woke up I told my husband, wow, look at the birds out there and then I figured it out - it was just too funny. Thanks for making my day and my birthday so special. Donna "

No comments: